- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 2-1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 taco seasoning packet
- 1 tablespoon of Adobo
- 1 package (8 ounces) uncooked manicotti shells
- 2-1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup of cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack or Mexican cheese blend
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Sliced ripe olives, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the uncooked beef, yellow onion, chili powder, taco seasoning & adobo with cream cheese, plus one cup of the shredded cheese and mix until combined.
- Spoon the mixture into uncooked manicotti shells
- Arrange in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Combine water and Salsa sauce; pour over the stuffed shells.
- Cover and bake at 350F for 1 hour.
- Uncover; spoon sour cream over the top. Sprinkle with cheese, onions and olives if desired. Bake an additional 10 minutes or so or until the cheese is melted on top
Source : allrecipes.com