- 1 pound lean ground beef
- ½ onion finely chopped
- 4 slices of bacon chopped
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 4 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ½ cups cheddar cheese shredded, or 1/2 cheese string
- 20 egg roll wrappers mine were 5″x5
- oil for frying
- In a large pan, brown ground beef, bacon and onion until cooked. Drain any grease. Add ketchup, barbecue sauce, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
- Lay each egg roll wrapper out with a corner pointing towards you. Place 1 ½ tablespoons of cheese and 1 ½ tablespoons beef filling in the center of each wrapper. Fold in the sides and roll the wrapper tightly. Use a dab of water to secure the tip of the wrapper. (If you don’t know how to roll an egg roll it usually shows on the package).
- Preheat oil to 350°F. Fry each egg roll for about 4-5 minutes or until browned and crispy. Serve hot with ketchup & mustard.