WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 2 (8 oz.) cans Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 1 (16 oz.) can refried beans (I used the jalapeño kind)
- 2-3 cups shredded cheddar cheese or Mexican blend
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Brown ground beef and drain. Add taco seasoning to the ground beef according to the package directions.
- Unroll crescent rolls into rectangles. Place in ungreased 11 1/2 inch x 16 1/2 inch jelly roll pan or cookie sheet. Press dough over the bottom and 1/2 inch up sides to form crust. Bake at 375 oven for 11 to 13 minutes or just until golden brown.
- Microwave beans in a microwave safe bowl for 1 minute. Carefully spread beans over warm crust creating a thin layer.
- Top with cooked beef mixture, sprinkle with cheese followed by tomatoes, black olives and green onion. Return to oven for 3-6 more minutes until cheese is melted. Serve immediately. Makes 12 main dish servings or 48 appetizers.
” Please note that some meals are better to be prepared every once in a while because of some ingredients like meat, cheese, lot of sugar, fats..etc.
Having meals with these ingredients all the time may damage your health. ”