- °1 mix of white cake plus the ingredients required on the back of the box
- °3 ounces orange jelly mix
- °1 cup boiling water
- °Half a cup of ice water
- ° 3.4 oz instant vanilla pudding
- °1 cup milk
- °3 cups Whipped Topping 8 oz
- Making cake in a 9 x 13 pan according to directions on box.Removing baked cake from oven and leave it to cool making jelly.
- Make jelly by add jelly to a cup of boiling water, stir to the jelly i dissolved. Adding half a c of ice water & stir.Poke holes in the cake with a fork or the end of a chopstick.
- Pour cooled jelly over slightly warm cake and refrigerate until cake and jello have cooled completely, 2 to 3 hours.
- Once the cake has completely cooled, make the pudding frosting by mixing the pudding mixture with 1 cup of cold milk, stirring until the pudding is slightly thickened.Add the whisked saucepan and stir until combined. Cake frosting.