To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup creamy salad dressing Miracle Whip or mayonnaise
- 1 cup water lukewarm
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Mix together all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely.