+Choux pastry for 12 Eclair
°Waterproof 1/4 liter
°Vanilla 1 teaspoon
°Egg yolk 2
°Sugar Powder 60g
°flour 1.5 tbsp
1. Shaw pastry: Put salt and butter in a saucepan of boiling water. Removing from heat and gradually adding flour while stirring. Stir strongly with a wooden spoon until a smooth, homogenous paste is obtained. Return to heat and turn on the dough until it comes out of the pan, remove from the heat and add the eggs one by one with a spoon.
2. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (thermostat 4) grease the baking tray with butter and refrigerate. Fill an ornament bag with 1 cm diameter soft nozzle with choux pastry. Place it 8 to 10 cm tall on the baking tray. Brush gently with the scrambled egg yolk. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes in the oven until golden brown. Remove from the baking tray once ready and let cool on a wire rack.
Pastry cream: Put the milk and vanilla in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
3. In a bowl, beat the egg yolk with sugar. When the mixture is cooked, add the flour and corn starch together. Whisk well, pour half the boiling milk into the egg yolk mixture, whisk well and return to the pot with the rest of the milk. Boil, stir and boil for 1 minute to finish cooking the flour. Remove from heat and spread the cream on a baking tray to cool. Cover with baking paper to prevent skin from forming on the surface.
4. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes in the oven until golden brown. To make the pastry cream, place the milk and vanilla in the sauce pan and bring to the boil. In a bowl, beat the egg yolk with sugar.
5. Ganash chocolate: Put the chocolate in a small bowl. Boil the cream in a small saucepan and pour over the chocolate. Wait a few seconds and move until the chocolate