If you are looking for an easy, delicious pasta recipe, this Bacon Ranch Pasta with Peas is so quick to make that you will be surprised! It is definitely a filling and tasty easy side salad that will go with many of your main dishes.
This is a pasta salad with fresh veggies and ranch seasoning. It’s served cold. I like to put my salad in a temp-tations® ceramic bowl because it chills nicely, plus I can basically do my prep and serve in the same bowl
- 8 oz Pasta Mini Shells
- 2 cup Frozen Peas
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Cheddar & Mozzarella Cheese (Shredded)
- 2 Green Onions (Sliced)
- 6 strips Bacon (Chopped into small pieces)
- 2 tbsp Ranch Seasoning
1. In a medium saucepan, add water and salt and bring it to a boil. Add the pasta and cook until al dente.
2. When the pasta is ready, drain and rinse with cold water. Put it on the fridge for 10-15 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, add the pasta, peas, green onion, cheese, mayonnaise, ranch seasoning and bacon.
4. Make sure to toss to evenly coat. Place in the fridge again before serving.
5. Serve it with a topping of extra bacon and cheese and enjoy!