- 2 1/2 cups of Ultramel vanilla custard
- Sponge cake (cut into small pieces)
- 175g of plain yogurt
- Granadilla pulp (no measurements needed)
- 3 tablespoons of Blueberry sauce
- 2 cups of Rasberries
- 1 /2 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of icing snow
Whisk together Plain yogurt, 2 tablespoons snow sugar and vanilla extract.
Place few cake pieces at the bottom of the glasses,And drizzle with granadilla pulp , then layer the rasberries top of the cake and then custard and yogurt.Pour the blueberry sauce on top.You can repeat the layering.
For decoration top each glass with fresh rasberries , blueberries, blackberries and mint leaves .
Store in the fridge for few hours.
Credit: Cooking with Metjie