We are simply addicted to this savory spicy noodles feast, simmered in our own chicken bone broth and our own seafood broth from boiled down shrimp, crab or lobster shells. We add Vietnamese fish sauce (Red Boat) and lots of ginger, garlic, sesame oil and exotic Vietnamese flavors, with the addition of seared smoked Kielbasa sausage, colossal shrimp and a creamy soft boiled egg for fun. All piled onto tasty chewy crazy curly Chuka Soba noodles. Enjoy
• 1 tbsp butter
• 1 tbsp vegetable oil
• ¼ cup kimchi juice
• 1 soft boiled egg
• 1 uncooked egg
• Kielbasa or sausage of choice
• 2 1/2 cups chicken or vegetable stock
• 1 clove of garlic, diced
• ginger, 1 inch piece, sliced
• 3 pieces scallions, chopped
• 2 tbsp of Korean red pepper powder (gochugaru)
• 1 serving of ramen noodle
• 1 tbsp of sesame oil
• 1 tbsp of Asian chili oil
- Add butter and olive oil into a pan along with kielbasa slices and shrimp. Shrimp will cook quickly so remember to flip. Sear the kielbasa to your liking, don’t forget to flip also.
- Add the chopped garlic and cook with medium heat until golden brown.
- Soft-boil egg at high heat for 4 mins then cool.
- Whisk the uncooked egg for 15 seconds.
- Bring stock, whisked egg, kimchi juice, garlic, ginger and scallions to a boil (10-15 mins)
- Cook noodles to your liking.
- Transfer the noodles and broth to the bowl. Top the bowl with chopped scallions, the crispy golden brown garlic, shrimp, kielbasa and the sliced egg. Drizzle the sesame and chili oil and sprinkle some gochugaru to your taste.