My perfect non-sweet breakfast always involves eggs.
I love eggs, most especially if it’s scrambled or sunny side up. I am not a fan of stuffed omelet dishes, but I have learned to tolerate them because the boyfriend cooks the best food. I also won’t deny that the smiley drawn on top of the food using the ketchup bottle is quite cute.
For me, the best partners for eggs are those huge juicy sausages (definitely not the canned ones), seasoned beef strips, and bacon. I usually eat them with toasted rye bread; but sometimes if I wanted something more special, I cook pancakes or waffles to go with the set. A few days ago, I woke up to one of the most enticing aromas I’ve ever smelled. With my eyes still half-closed, I paraded to the kitchen and saw the boyfriend holding a casserole in hand.
It was so damn good! He just threw in everything that I love in there—eggs, sausages, cheese, and bread. The top was a bit burnt, but it just added to the flavors. The dish wasn’t even that overwhelming even though it involved rich ingredients. After that first taste, I swear he just won the Boyfriend of the Year award.
HOW TO MAKE SLOW COOKER SAUSAGE BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
- 1. Spray a 6 quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Layer 1/2 of the potatoes on the bottom of slow cooker.
- 2. Top with half of the sausage, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese, sun dried tomatoes and green onion. Repeat layering.
- 3. Beat eggs, milk salt and pepper in large bowl with a wire whisk until well blended.
- 4. Pour evenly over potato-sausage mixture.
- 5. Cook on low setting for 8 hours or on high setting for 4 hours or until eggs are set.
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends