- 1 head cabbage, diced
- 2-3 potatoes, chopped
- 1 onion, diced
- 14 oz Kielbasa sausage, sliced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Layer cabbage, potatoes, and onions in the slow cooker.
- Mix chicken broth, garlic powder, onion powder, vinegar, and mustard together in a separate bowl. Pour mixture over veggies.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours, until potatoes are tender.
- Before serving, brown the sausage in a skillet over medium heat and stir into crock pot.
” Please note that some meals are better to be prepared every once in a while because of some ingredients like meat, cheese, lot of sugar, fats..etc.
Having meals with these ingredients all the time may damage your health. ”