**2 large potatoes 500g
**Salt, pepper, garlic powder
**2 medium eggs
**Corn starch 2 large tables_poons (40g)
**Vegetable oil for frying
***For the sauce***:
Natural yog_urt 120g
1 lemon (half lemon juice)
Half a cucumber
Salt and pepper
1 clove of garlic
1. Grate the potatoes and squeeze them well.
2. Place them in a bowl and add the parsley, chives, salt, pepper, garlic, eggs, starch, paprika and coria_nder.
3. Form the pancakes and fry them in a pan with oil.
4. Sauce: Mix yog_urt, lemon, parsley, cucumber, salt, pepper, garlic, hot sauce and oil.
5. Serve the pancakes with this delicious sauce.