This is a delicious party bread and so easy to make. No need to let the bread dough rise after defrosting.
- 2 cans Pillsbury Grands Biscuits
- Garlic Butter
- 1 cup sliced pepperoni
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces and spread each piece with the garlic butter.
- Spray a cake pan or bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Begin layering the buttered biscuits on the bottom of the cake pan.
- Add a layer of pepperoni and then a layer of mozzarella cheese followed by another layer of buttered biscuits, pepperoni and mozzarella cheese finishing up with a layer of biscuits.
- Sprinkle the top of the biscuits with the grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown.
- Let cool 10 minutes before serving.
Source : allrecipes.com