Italian Cream Cheese Stuffed Celery – outrageously good with only 5 ingredients! A party favorite! Can make in advance and refrigerate until ready to serve. Celery, cream cheese, Italian dressing mix, mayonnaise, and mozzarella cheese. This is always the first thing to go! Great for game day, parties, potlucks, and the holidays!
- 6 or 7 stalks of celery rinsed and dried
- 1 (8-oz) block cream cheese, softened
- 1 (0.7-oz) package Italian dressing mix
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cut each celery stalk into three pieces. Set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, Italian dressing mix, mayonnaise, and mozzarella cheese.
- Stuff celery with cream cheese mixture.
- Garnish celery with dried parsley and paprika, if desired. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Can make in advance and refrigerate covered in the refrigerator.