Let’s prepare together The Most Delicious French dip sliders easily at home, accompanied by a fabulous dip.
These French dip sliders are juicy, cheesy, and beefy. Also, super easy to make.
So, learn how to make these yummy, and flavorful French dip sliders for your family.
- 16 Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 1 tsp of sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 2 sliced mediums yellow onion
- 1/4 tsp of sugar
- 1 oz packet of au jus mix, according to package instructions
- 3 cups of water for the sauce
- 1/4 cup of mayo to keep your rolls tender and juicy
- 1 pound of deli pastrami or roast beef, thinly sliced
- 9 slices of mild provolone cheese
- 2 tbsp of melted unsalted butter
- Firstly, slice thinly 2 medium onions. Then, in a large skillet at medium-high heat, add 1 tbsp of olive oil, 2 tbsp of butter, and the slice onion, and stir for about 5 minutes.
- Next, sprinkle 1/4 tsp of sugar over the onion and start to sautee, keep stirring for another 5 minutes, or until the onions are golden and caramelized.
- Then, on a cutting board, by using a serrated knife, cut all the way through the buns, creating a top bn and a bottom bun.
- Transfer your rolls to a baking pan that you have already greased with butter, and remove the top layer.
- Spread 1/4 cup of real mayo over the bottom layer, and layer on 1 pound of deli meat. Then, add your caramelized onions.
- Cover the top with 9 slices of provolone cheese, and put on the top bun.
- Then, melt 2 tbsp of unsalted butter, and brush generously all over the top of your buns. And sprinkle some sesame seeds.
- In a preheated oven at 350F°, bake your rolls uncovered for about 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- In the same pan, we used to sautee the onion, place it at medium-high heat, and add 3 cups of water, stir, and add a 1-ounce packet of Au jus mix, simmer according to package instructions. And our dip is ready.
- Then, transfer your rolls to a cutting board, and cut up to individual sliders one way, turn them, and cut them the other way as well.
- So, to serve. Pour a generous amount of the sauce into a ramekin cup, dip the sandwich into it and enjoy!