- 1 1/2 cup unbleached white flour
- 3/4 cup flaxseed meal
- 3/4 cup oat bran
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup carrots, grated
- 1 large apple, grated
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- In a large bowl, mix together all dry ingredients. Stir in carrots, apples and raisins.
- Combine milk, beaten eggs and vanilla. Pour liquid ingredients into dry ingredients and stir until ingredients are moistened.
- Do not over mix. Fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
” Please note that some meals are better to be prepared every once in a while because of some ingredients like meat, cheese, lot of sugar, fats..etc.
Having meals with these ingredients all the time may damage your health. ”