Zucchini Fritters Recipe – An easy vegetarian recipe that’s fun to put together, a healthy appetizer or side dish recipe, crispy on the outside and perfectly soft on the inside.
This Zucchini fritters recipe is so tasty it will be hard to have only one serving. They are so crispy on the outside but perfectly soft on the inside. Loaded with flavor and veggies, this fritters recipe is great to try to incorporate into your kid’s meals and dinner table. You can have these as an appetizer or side dish. Makes a great side dish for some grilled chicken or salmon.
Please continue to Next Page (>) for the full list of ingredients and complete cooking instructions.
- 1 Large Zucchini1 Large Zucchini
- 1 Small Sweet Potato peeled1 Small Sweet Potato peeled
- 1 Medium Carrot peeled1 Medium Carrot peeled
- ¼ Cup Finely chopped green onion¼ Cup Finely chopped green onion
- 3 Garlic Cloves minced3 Garlic Cloves minced
- 2-3 Tbsp Chopped Parsley2-3 Tbsp Chopped Parsley
- ½ Tsp Salt, or to taste½ Tsp Salt, or to taste
- ¼ Tsp Ground Pepper or to taste¼ Tsp Ground Pepper or to taste
- 2 Large Eggs2 Large Eggs
- ½ Cup Rice Flour½ Cup Rice Flour
- ¼ Cup Ground Parmesan Cheese¼ Cup Ground Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ Cup Olive or Avocado oil¼ Cup Olive or Avocado oil
- The easiest way to prep the veggies is by using your food processor and set up the small shredding blade. Alternatively, you can use a medium-small grater. The veggies need to be grated in small bits so they can cook evenly.
- Start by grating the zucchini, then squeeze as much water as you can and place them in a large bowl.
- Continue to shred the sweet potato and carrot and add it to the bowl. Stir in the remaining ingredients: green onion, garlic, parsley, salt, pepper, eggs, rice flour, and cheese. Using your hands or a large spoon, mix thoroughly until well combined.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick pan over medium heat. Add about one spoonful of mixture into the pan, and gently press it down to create a round shape fritter.
- Cook about 4 fritters at a time, for about 3-4 minutes per side. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate until finished.
- Serve with your favorite dip and enjoy!