- 1 pound ground beef use a lean cut like 90/10
- ⅓ cup water
- 5 ounces tomato sauce
- ½ cup ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon onion powder or minced onion
- In a medium skillet over medium heat combine the ground beef and water.
- Make sure to constantly break up the ground beef while it is cooking. You want it as fine as possible.
- Drain off any remaining water/grease.
- Add the beef to your slow cooker.
- Next, add all the remaining ingredients and stir together.
- Let cook on LOW 2 to 2-1/2 hours.
- Serve on hot dogs, french fries, or burgers!