for one prepared potato (2 halves) : 145 calories, 2.0g fat, .6g sat.fat, 2mg cholesterol, 118mg sodum, 142mg potassium, 5.6g carbs, .9g fiber, 1.5g protein. Weight Watchers SmartPoints: 1 (for one prepared potato–2 halves), Servings: 4-6 servings
Adapted from: Allrecipes.com & theyummylife
Crispy Crunchy Parmesan Potatoes – These oven baked potatoes are perfect for a side or even just a snack.
Just a fleeting glance at these Crispy Roasted Parmesan Potatoes is all you need to KNOW that these are utterly addictive and that you’ll be fighting to make sure you get your fair share.
Just look at them! Soft on the inside….. Golden crispy parmesan crusted on the outside, loaded with ridiculous flavour not just from the parmesan, but from a touch of seasoning too….
How to make Crispy Crunchy Parmesan Potatoes:
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese with a sand consistency (don’t use shredded or Microplaned Parmesan cheese)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 lbs baby potatoes, halved (1.5-2 inch diameter; approx 20-22 potatoes)
- FOR DIPPING (optional)
- sour cream or Greek yogurt (or a half-and-half mixture)
- chopped scallions or chives
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends