- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli
- 1 (6 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup cheese crackers
- 1 -2 tablespoon instant minced onion or 1 -2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
Preheat oven 350 deg.
Prepare broccoli by package and drain.
Combine soup, mayonaise, eggs, cheese, onions, and stir in broccoli.
Pour into 1-1/2 quart greased baking dish.
Crush crackers and mix with butter.
Sprinkle over top of broccoli mixture.
Bake for 45-55 minute.