- °2 lb ground beef
- ° 1 onion
- ° 1 bell pepper, diced (any color will be fine!)
- ° 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- ° 24 oz beef broth
- ° 28 oz diced tomatoes (crushed tomatoes or another type will also work)
- ° 4 ounces of salsa
- ° 2 pack store-bought taco season
- ° 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- ° 1 cup heavy cream
- ° 2 cups of cheddar cheese
Sauté the ground beef,onion and bell pepper over medium heat until the meat is cooked.
Adding garlic cloves, beef broth, tomatoes, salsa also taco season
Set pot to High Pressure, 2 min. After cook cycle is complete, allow pressure to release.
Slowly add the softened cream cheese, heavy cream and cheddar cheese to the pan.
Stir until cheeses are melted and soup is combined.Serve and top with your favorite taco toppings.