- 3 cups of flour
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 ½ cup of oil
- 1 ½ cup buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 2 ½ cups of sugar
- 2 cans of condensed milk
- 200gr of chopped strawberries
- 100gr of butter
- 150gr of milk powder
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
2) Grease the mold and line the bottom with butter paper and flour.
3) Sift the flour, baking soda, salt, and cocoa (cocoa powder) together in a basin and set aside.
4) In a separate dish, whisk together the eggs, oil, buttermilk, and vanilla extract.
5) In two batches, add the dry ingredients and mix with enveloping movements.
6) Stir in the sugar until it is completely dissolved.
7) Place the dough in the mold and bake for 25 minutes, or until a tester comes out clean when inserted.
8) Cool for 10 minutes in the pan before unmolding onto a wire rack to cool completely.
9) Chop the top and poke a hole in it with a spoon.
as a filling:
1) Melt the butter in a pot, then add the condensed milk and powdered milk, stirring well to produce a smooth dough. Stir in the chopped strawberries.
3) Pour it into the cake hole and replace the lid you removed earlier?
Using melted milk chocolate, cover the cake and decorate to taste.