4 serving. Each serving of chili cheese fries includes ¾ cup chili, 12-15 fries, cheese, salsa and ranch.
*This chili makes 6 cups total. You’ll only use 3 cups for this chili cheese fries recipe. You can freeze the rest for another use.
Weight Watchers (old points) 7
Weight Watchers POINTS PLUS 8
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 1 (1.25 pound) package 99% fat free ground turkey breast
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- ¾ cup water
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning, I used Lawry’s
- 12 ounces frozen French fries, I used Alexia 98% fat free frozen fries, see shopping tips
- ¾ cup (3 ounces) reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup salsa, I used Pace Medium Chunky
- ¼ cup skinny ranch dressing or fat-free sour cream for each serving
Please Click on the Next Page Arrow Button | > | Bellow For The Full Recipe and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends. Enjoy!!!