- 4 large flour tortillas
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cut up or shredded
- ¼ cup Ranch dressing
- ½ cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- Shred or cut the chicken into smaller pieces. Spread 1 tbsp of Ranch dressing across the entire tortilla
- Add ½ cup of shredded chicken to the tortilla. Sprinkle 2 tbsp of shredded mozzarella cheese on top of the chicken.
- Sprinkle a little parsley on each tortilla. Roll the tortilla in a direction away from you.
- Cut into 2 pieces, using a diagonal cut. Lightly spray a nonstick grill pan
- Place the tortilla onto the grill for one to two minutes on each side.