Remember Chicken Gloria? It’s essentially the most iconic classic, comfort food, with a creamy mushroom and chicken dish. It’s an old Betty Crocker recipe that’s been around for decades and you may recall your mom, or your grandmother making the dish. The chicken is baked in a rich sauce, which is topped with the flavor of sherry and it’s delicious with egg noodles that are soft and tender. As with all dishes, this one is easy to cook.
… then finally cooking them in an oven. There is no need to cook them in this recipe as that can be done when you bake them later.
When the chicken is ready Then, the mushrooms and butter go into the pan and cook until soft and fragrant.
- 3 skinless and boneless chicken breasts that have been cut lengthwise in half.
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- Three tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 oz mushrooms, sliced
- Half cup Sherry Wine
- 1 (18 1 oz) can soup of cream of mushrooms
- 6-slices Swiss (or Muenster cheese
- 2 teaspoons of fresh parsley chopped, to be used as garnish
- Black pepper freshly crushed and Kosher Salt to your taste
PLEASE Click on the Next Page Arrow Button Bellow For The Full Recipe and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends. Enjoy!