- 4 Boneless Chicken Breast Cutlets – thin- 1/2 inch
- 2 Tablespoons Olive oil
- 2 Large Eggs
- Salt & Pepper for seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Adobo
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 Cup Italian-Style Bread crumbs
- 1 Cup freshly grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup Mayo
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Brush the Chicken with the just one of the Tablespoons of olive oil and season generously with the salt & pepper on both sides
- In a small bowl take the two eggs and beat, then add in the Garlic powder, Onion powder, Adobo & parsley and whisk until well combined, set aside.
- In a separate shallow bowl add the bread crumbs, set aside.
- In a third shallow bowl add the Parmesan cheese, mix with the Mayo, set aside as well
- Coat the chicken completely with the cheese/mayo mixture, patting to adhere to both sides.
- Dip the chicken into the egg-seasoning mixture, then coat completely with the bread crumbs, making sure that both sides are covered completely
- In a Baking dish take the remaining teaspoon of olive oil and use it to lightly coat the bottom of the baking dish
- Place your chicken into the baking dish and bake for 15 minutes, then flip each one gently over, then place back into the oven for an additional 15-30 minutes until they are golden brown and the centers are completely cooked through.
Source : allrecipes.Com