- 1 tablespoon olive oil – or more to fry
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1.5 pounds (700g) of skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 1 c (110g) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 medium Eggs
- 2 tablespoons parsley – chopped
- 1/3 c (40g) almond flour
- A pinch of sea salt and fresh ground black pepper – or to taste
- 2 tablespoons chives – chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil – finely chopped
Lay the chicken breast onto a flat surface, then thinly slice it.
Place the chicken slices into a mixing bowl.
Add parsley, basil, salt, pepper, eggs, mozzarella cheese, and almond flour. Stir everything until well blended.
Place a large non-stick skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-low.
Add oil and allow it to become hot.
Spoon the chicken mixture a couple of times, then drop each into the hot skillet. Use a spatula to gently flatten each to make fritters. Cook for about 6 minutes or until they turn golden brown. Repeat the process with the rest of the ingredients.
Serve hot with your preferred dip. Enjoy!
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 396 kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 47g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 213mg | Sodium: 415mg | Potassium: 704mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 646IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 188mg | Iron: 2mg