- 1 can (8-count) Pillsbury Grand biscuits, not flaky layers
- 1 cup (262 g) blueberry pie filling, store-bought or homemade*
- ½ cup (1 stick / 113g) butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Remove the biscuits from the can and use your hand to peel and separate each biscuit into two layers. Using a rolling pin, roll each layer of biscuit into a 4-inch circle. (You will have 16 circles.)
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon of the blueberry pie filling into the center of each circle.
- Use your fingers to pull sides together and pinch to seal. Roll into balls.
- Brush all sides of the bombs with the melted butter and sprinkle each with sugar.
- Working in batches, place the bombs into an air fryer basket about 2 inches apart.
- Air fry at 330°F for 7-8 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm.
*You can use the blueberry pie filling in this blueberry pie recipe if you prefer from scratch.
Keyword: Blueberry Pie Bombs