- 3 2⁄3 cup large macaroni shells pasta, cooked
- 4 cup tomatoes, diced4 slice bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 cup lettuce, thinly sliced1 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup fat free mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup light sour cream
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 salt
- 1 pepper
- Prep 15 min
- Cook 0 min
- Ready 15 min
- In a large bowl, mix pasta, bacon, tomatoes, and lettuce.
- In a small bowl, mix sugar, vinegar, mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour dressing over pasta mixture, stir to combine, and chill until ready to serve.
- Per serving: 7 SmartPoints; 5 PointsPlus; 4 POINTS (old)
” Please note that some meals are better to be prepared every once in a while because of some ingredients like meat, cheese, lot of sugar, fats..etc.
Having meals with these ingredients all the time may damage your health. ”