This fluffy jello fruit salad can be served as a side dish or as a dessert. I love to spoon it on angel food cake as a topping too!
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 package Jell-O (4 servings size) strawberry, raspberry, or cherry
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 cups strawberries washed & cut
- ¾ cup blackberries washed
- ¾ cup raspberries washed
- ¾ cup blueberries washed
- Combine cottage cheese and dry Jell-O powder in a bowl.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Gently fold in all remaining ingredients. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
- Any type of fresh berries can be used in this recipe. You will need a total of ~4 cups of fresh mixed berries.
- When combining the cottage cheese with the jello powder, mix with a hand mixer to make the consistency of the cottage cheese a little bit smoother. Mix with a spoon if you prefer more texture.
- Refrigerate before serving to allow the flavors to blend and thicken the fluff.
- I have tested this with freshly whipped cream and while it is delicious, it doesn’t set up as well.
- You can freeze jello salad and serve it frozen in squares (like we do with our cherry fluff fluff salad
Calories: 190, Carbohydrates: 26g, Protein: 8g, Fat: 6g, Saturated Fat: 4g, Cholesterol: 10mg, Sodium: 237mg, Potassium: 192mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 19g, Vitamin A: 135IU, Vitamin C: 28.3mg, Calcium: 80mg, Iron: 0.5mg