1 cup butter
1 1/2 cups white sugar
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
3 teaspoons vanilla
4 1/2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
5 cups chocolate chips
2 cups sweetened coconut
2 cups chopped almonds
How to make it :
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F Lightly grease cookie sheets.
- Combine dry ingredients, set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugars together. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, stir in the vanilla.
- Stir in the dry ingredients until well mixed then stir in the chocolate chips, coconut and almonds.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Cool on baking sheet for 5 mins before removing to a wire rack to cool completely
” Please note that some meals are better to be prepared every once in a while because of some ingredients like meat, cheese, lot of sugar, fats..etc.
Having meals with these ingredients all the time may damage your health. ”