9 large eggs
1/4 c milk, 1% or your favorite
12 slice ham lunch meat, thin slices
1 c turkey sausage, bag of Jimmy Dean cooked & crumbled
1 c 2% cheddar-jack cheese, shredded
1/2 c mushrooms, diced
3/4 c tomato, diced
1. Preheat oven at 350 F. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs and milk. Add salt and pepper to taste.
2. Spray muffin pans with Pam. Insert ham slices into muffin pan wells. Spoon 1 Tbsp each of cooked, crumbled turkey sausage into each ham lined well.
3. Evenly distribute the diced mushrooms and tomatoes into each well.
4. Then add 1 Tbsp of cheese on top of each.
5. Pour egg mixture about 3/4 full into each well until all are filled. Evenly distribute any remaining egg mixture.
6. Bake at 350* for 20 minutes. If you don’t mind a few extra calories, add a little more shredded cheese to the top of the omelets the last 5 minutes of baking. Serve with whatever sides you like. Fruit, hash-browns, English muffins, etc.
Don’t forget to share!