- 2 rested red perppers diced
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup manchego, shredded
- 1/2 cup parmigiano reggiano (parmesan), shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- pepper to taste
- Mix everything, place in baking dish and bake at 350F/180C until golden brown on top and bubbling on the sides, about 20-30 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Slow Cooker: Mix everything, place it in the slow cooker and cook until the cheese is nice and melted about 1-2 hours on high or 2-4 hours on low.